Saturday, April 8, 2023

How I Schedule My Work Week

 


    This is my 29th blog! It's a make up for March 26th... I'm really behind. I'm sorry!


    This blog I'm gonna explain how I schedule my work week. I use three calendars. My phone, a large calendar that holds up til' 2026, and a handbook schedule. I write and text the same things that are going on for the week/month. Most of it's the same... Nothing exciting. For instance,

Sunday - Nothing unless a family event or something happens

Monday - Nothing unless a family even or have any apts.

Tuesday - See my outing person

Wednesday - Nothing unless a family even or have any apts.

Thursday - I see my case worker(unless rescheduled)

Friday - Nothing unless a family even or have any apts.

Saturday - Nothing unless a family even or something happens


    That's pretty much my schedule. It's not much, but when I look at my calendar for the whole month, it looks like a lot, but it's just the same stuff. That's all I really have for this blog. I thought I was gonna have trouble with this blog, but turned out to be easy for me to come up with. Thank you so much for reading my blogs! It means a lot! I hope you all have a great day/night, wherever you are! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Goal's!

 I have a new goal. A few new goals to work on musically! Starting tomorrow I'll be practicing playing 'Fiction' by Avenged Seve...