Go figure I lost my job at Pop Shelf even though I gave my two weeks' notice... One of the managers was really... Mean to say in a nice way... They always made me nervous when I saw them (1 manager). I'm glad I did the right this time and did the two-week notice. Now looking for a new job until Spirit starts hiring again next month. I can't just wait til' next month to see if I get that job. I need one now. ASAP... I wasn't the only one having issues with that person. Everyone else was too. Finding a new job is such a bitch... Be back soon...
Welcome to The Music In Me! This blog is about my love for music and being a musician, movies, ect. Who inspires me, writing lyrics and poetry. If you're passionate about music and movies, this is the place for you! Comment your favorite bands, and movies, and more! :) Thank you!!
Friday, August 28, 2026
Job Searching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Job Searching
Go figure I lost my job at Pop Shelf even though I gave my two weeks' notice... One of the managers was really... Mean to sa...
-
Hi everyone! I'm back! I know it's been a while. A lot has happened. (I guess) I still work at Toy Time. I got a gaming laptop f...
-
I got my next septum piercing size recently. I ordered the next size, which I'm waiting on. I always forget where I'm at...
-
Sorry it's been a very long time since I've been on here! A lot has changed. I moved in with my boyfriend about two years ...
No comments:
Post a Comment