Tuesday, May 2, 2023

No More Daily Blogs

 

    

    I'm sorry I haven't been doing my blogs. This every day blog was getting to me. I'm so behind, I just decided not to do daily blogs anymore. Ideas can be a pain to think of, plus my daily schedule. I'm still blogging. I might do a weekly blog instead of a blog a day. That'll be easier on me. Besides, I'm no where when it comes to getting paid to blog. I don't even know if it'll get anywhere to where I do get paid for it. From my new job to my regular schedule, I couldn't get blogs done or thought of, because of my every day schedule. I don't know how long this one will be honestly... Not long, I know that... My new job is at GameStop is good. I'm still learning some stuff. I have two full pages of notes in my phone I typed when I was doing online training. Then again, I think I deleted it... Shit... Oh well, there's nothing wrong with asking for help. I work tonight. I've been trying to get my pay card going. It's set, but every time I try to use the app it gets locked! This is three times now! I need to call the card people and unlock my card. I don't like this bank. It's Metabank. Apparently it's not just me, it's everyone who has the card. The card is actually rapid! pay card. MetaBank is the bank it uses. I'll have to figure it out. I'm sorry this blog is short. I just wanted to do an update real quick. I hope you all have an amazing day! \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Goal's!

 I have a new goal. A few new goals to work on musically! Starting tomorrow I'll be practicing playing 'Fiction' by Avenged Seve...