Saturday, April 8, 2023

My Favorite Season

     This is a make up for March 25th. I have eleven more to do. Twelve if you count this blog.


    If anyone knows me, they know how obsessed I am with Halloween. My apartment has Halloween decor all over. Especially in my kitchen. Like any Halloween lover, I need more Halloween decor! 😍 Thankfully you can you still buy Halloween stuff online all year long! I'm thankful for that. I still have my costume from last year. I don't plan on getting rid of it ever. I was a Children of the Corn last year. I love that franchise. To me, Halloween isn't just a holiday, It's a lifestyle. It's my life style. Well... Part of it. Another is music and movies. I keep planning to do. the 31 days of Halloween by watching a horror movie every day for the month of October, or as I say, Rocktober. I got that from a radio station I sometimes listen to. 98.9 The Rock KQRC Leavenworth... Sorry if that was the wrong order. 😅 There's a rock song called 'Halloween' by an eighties hair band called 'Helloween'. I love that song and the music video! It's so bitchin'! Go check it out! \m/ I've worked at Spirit Halloween a couple times. It's the best job ever! sadly It's only seasonal... We can dress up ever day in costume. I know the store front to back. Where's what, ect. Every year the Silver Shamrock song from Halloween III comes into my head. On my social media I always post '30 more days til' Halloween, Silver Shamrock' and count down each day. I wish that was my ringtone. Haha. Last year my boyfriend and I carved a pumpkin. I haven't done that in FOREVER!

    What I love about fall is endless. The changing colors of the leaves, the autumn smell, pumpkin spice comes back, the list goes on. I always go to Star Bucks and get their Pumpkin Spice lattes, frappés, pumpkin spice snacks and more! Fall is also the best time to go home décor shopping! If you went to my place, you'll see some of Halloween stuff out all year long. I need more! 😍👻🦇 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Goal's!

 I have a new goal. A few new goals to work on musically! Starting tomorrow I'll be practicing playing 'Fiction' by Avenged Seve...