Monday, March 6, 2023

Sixx:A.M. Tattoo

 

    Either last year or the year before that, I got a tattoo that represents two songs about drug addiction and overcoming it. I was searching for the drug recovery logo. I saw one that looked like steam from coffee. I chose that. The songs by them I chose are 'Talk To Me' and 'Maybe It's Time'. These songs are by Nikki Sixx's(Mötley Crüe) band Sixx:A.M. I'm very emotional about the subject on drug addiction. A while later(a month ago), I researched again if the logo was the right one. It wasn't... The one I got was the symbol for food eating disorders. I mean, I have that, but I wanted it to be the drug recover logo. That's my fault for not searching deeper on the right symbol. One day, I plan to get that logo fixed somehow. Somehow... There's more tattoos I wanna get that are inspired by Sixx:A.M. and Nikki himself. Nikki use to be a heroin addict in the eighties. He overdosed tw
ice from it. The second time he did, which is the one he wrote a book about his diary entries called 'The Heroin Diaries: A Year In the Life of A Shattered Rockstar, he died for two minutes. He was revived by a paramedic who was a huge fan. I'm so thankful he saved Nikki. I wish I could personally tell him. I know there's not a whole lot to say about this blog, but I have a goal to do one blog a day. So far I've been doing good! It's almost eleven at night here. I was having a hard time trying to think of a subject to talk about tonight. I'm kinda ashamed I didn't come up with this earlier... I should just write down a topic in my calendar each day with a blog idea. Then I wouldn't be blogging late at night. I hope everyone has a great and safe night! Thank you so much for reading my blogs! It means everything to me. I'll be sure to have tomorrow's blog subject before noon tomorrow. I will try to think of ideas until I go to bed tonight. Who knows, I may come up with an idea late tonight while in bed. It happens to me a lot when it comes to making TikTok videos, which I still haven't made yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Goal's!

 I have a new goal. A few new goals to work on musically! Starting tomorrow I'll be practicing playing 'Fiction' by Avenged Seve...