Thursday, March 2, 2023

Blogger & Facebook


 So now I can't post my blogs on facebook anymore. Facebook doesn't recognize this website(blogger). I think it's stupid. I guess the only way to share now(if it'll let me) are other social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram. On Facebook, I almost deleted today cause I've had issues in the past posting stuff cause FB's too sensitive. It's the website Blogger I guess. Nothing bad, just, Facebook doesn't know it. This was the only free blogging website/platform I could find because others you had to pay... I'm not paying anything just so I can blog... I'm so sorry if I sound rude, I'm just kinda upset cause now I don't know how to share my blog. Twitter or Instagram maybe. Hopefully they'll work. Twitter worked for me before posting my blogs.. Hopefully it still does. I thought of texting my friends and family the link to my blog. That'll work thankfully! I don't have much to say for this blog. I just wanted to share what happened today. I hope everyone has a good night! I'll post another tomorrow! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Goal's!

 I have a new goal. A few new goals to work on musically! Starting tomorrow I'll be practicing playing 'Fiction' by Avenged Seve...