Friday, March 3, 2023

I Plan To Move To Sweden One Day


     For quite a few years I've been going back and fourth wanting to move to Sweden or not. Ever since half the states banned abortion, and quit caring about women's health, my bad thoughts came back.. I was doing so good... Til' that shit happened... I'm scared. I have health issues and if I were to get pregnant, I wouldn't be able to get a epidural. I don't handle pain well. Especially my stupid back cause it's so fucked up... I don't even think I'd survive... I hate being a woman. I hate half this country. I don't wanna be here, nor belong here. I belong in a place where women's rights actually matter and not live in a place where assholes banned women's rights. If I get this job I applied at, I'm saving up to move to Sweden. I can speak some basic Swedish, I know what to expect weather wise, and I'm still looking up what I'll have to do. I know a few things I'll have to do, such as getting a green card. Either way, I don't care the amount it takes to live in Sweden. My health, physically, mentally, and emotionally, especially emotionally, matters way more. Honestly especially all three of them.

    

That's not the only reason I want to move to Sweden. I also wanna go to the Ice Bar in Stockholm. I wanna have friends from around the world. I don't wanna live in a country full of greed and selfishness. I may not like the winter time, but I wanna learn to snow board. I know it snows half the year or something like that, but I thought I'd just make the best of it. The Swedish love coffee and so do I! I use to drink 3-5, maybe 6 cups of coffee when I went to restaurants. Four creams and four sugars per drink. I don't do much sugar in my coffee much anymore like I use to. A super important reason I want to live in Sweden is because they love metal! \m/ That's a perfect place to start a band! Some bands I like that are from Sweden are Avatar, BatAAr(they're not together anymore), and Arch Enemy. I'd give anything if this will work! It would mean the world to me! <3 \m/


    As of now, when it comes to moving to Sweden, I know I have a long way to go. There's so much that needs to be done. I'm not looking forward to the six months back and fourth from the US to Sweden... I just wanna stay in Sweden... Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of places I wanna visit in the US. The Shining hotel, Hotel Chelsea where Sid Vicious and his girlfriend Nancy lived in room 100. They haunt the place along with some other famous people. I also really wanna go to Santa Cruz where 'The Lost Boys'(1987) was filmed. That's my favorite movie ever! I wanna go LA and see Mötley Crüe's star on the Walk of Fame, and much more! ...I am sorry to say it's getting late here. It's almost 10:30pm and i took my sleep meds an hour ago. I will be back tomorrow though!!! I was so scared if I'd get a blog in tonight or not! The first thing that came to my mind was Sweden, so I blocked all other ideas I could have came up with. Have a great night! Stay safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Goal's!

 I have a new goal. A few new goals to work on musically! Starting tomorrow I'll be practicing playing 'Fiction' by Avenged Seve...