Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Creating EDM Music

     

    This is a makeup for March 23rd. I've been holding this off forever. I want to create my own EDM music. I don't even know where to start. Some of my inspirations are Skrillex, Alan Walker, Tiësto, Scooter, Darren Styles, the Breeze, Vaski, Yellow Claw, and more. I need to watch some videos, if there are any, of those artists creating their music. I love the unique sound this genre of music has. There's a lot of badass sounds you can create. I've heard many. One artist that does badass sounds is R3HAB and VINAI. I'd love to see all these artists one day. There's a thing in Tomorrowland(pic above), which is a festival of EDM musicians. It's a tour festival. There are many videos of live EDM artists at Tomorrowland on YouTube. I watched one with David Guetta and he has this song called Shot Me Down ft. Skylar Grey. I wanted to go to one ever since. I enjoy watching full concert videos of it on YouTube. Some are like three hours long, and it took me a few days to finish it!


    When I save up, I plan on getting a dj controller(light up buttons) and a turn table. I plan to add my bass guitar to the EDM music, along with my electric drums. Not sure how that'll turn out, but it sounds interesting. I'll make my own music with that. Plan to start out with an EP and go from there. I hope one day to team up with DJs I mentioned above. Let alone see them in concert. \m/ There's some apps I can start out with on my phone. I'm just too scared that anything I make will sound like shit or be stupid... I'm not good with my own confidence, but I'm do it anyway. I don't have much to say with this blog, so I might end it here before I drag it. Have a great night and stay tuned for more makeup blogs! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Goal's!

 I have a new goal. A few new goals to work on musically! Starting tomorrow I'll be practicing playing 'Fiction' by Avenged Seve...