Saturday, October 21, 2023

New Goal's!


 I have a new goal. A few new goals to work on musically! Starting tomorrow I'll be practicing playing 'Fiction' by Avenged Sevenfold on my acoustic guitar. I'm so excited to learn it! <3 RIP Jimmy Sullivan! I love and miss you foREVer my angel of music! xo <3 I had band practice today. I think it was my last. I love playing drums and I'm so stoked I learned to play because of The Rev. I made a promise to him many years ago. I just feel that bass guitar is my strongest instrument to play personally. I'll keep playing drums, that'll never stop! It's just... I'm scared if I get big one day and perform drums in front of an audience, I'll forget everything.. Plus I'm kinda losing my spark for drums.. They're not boring at all, it's just making that my place in a band and wishing I could do a different instrument. I'm also gonna start with my EDM/electronic solo music. \m/ I'm sorry this blog is short. I did it last minute before bed time. I'll probably have another blog or blogs tomorrow. I will try. I really want to, but ideas are a bitch. Goodnight and stay safe! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Goal's!

 I have a new goal. A few new goals to work on musically! Starting tomorrow I'll be practicing playing 'Fiction' by Avenged Seve...